What does U Fill or We Fill do?
- U Fill or We Fill helps to remove the junk or trash from your home, business, rental property, etc. Hiring us is as simple as a phone call or email. We offer fast and affordable junk removal in Tampa and surrounding areas and in most cases can get a dumpster to you the same day!
Do you charge an extra fee for delivery or pickup?
- No way! We know it’s hard to believe but it’s true.
What types of items do you haul away?
- Building materials: Drywall, 2x4s, Windows, Plywood
- Appliances: Stoves, Ovens, Refrigerators, Freezers, Washers, Dryers, Lawnmowers
- Concrete & Cement: Broken driveways, Sidewalks, Patios, Decks
- Construction materials: Debris, Tiling, Remodeling
- Furniture: Sofas, Couches, Chairs, Tables, Bookcases, Recliners
- Roofing materials: Shingles, Tiles
- Wood: Fencing, Old Decks, Firewood, Lumber
- Storage junk: Filing cabinets, Armoires, Book cases, Tool chests
- Gardens: Branches, Tree limbs, Landscaping debris, Tree stumps, Sod
- This isn’t everything! We can haul away just about any non-hazardous materials you need to throw away.
Ok, there’s no delivery charge so there has to be a fuel charge right?
- Again, No way! We’ll repeat: We know it’s hard to believe but it’s true.
I’ve heard others raise their rates during different times of the year – what’s that all about?
- Other junk removal companies in Tampa and surrounding areas may fluctuate their rates due to supply and demand. We’re proud to say that our low rates are the same all year long.
If I call to rent a dumpster today how soon can I have it delivered?
- In most cases same day delivery is available.
How long may I keep the dumpster?
- You can actually keep it for as long as you want but of course additional charges will apply. Our standard rental is 3 days but if you need it longer there’s a small $21 per day charge.
I’m pretty busy and not available all of the time, do I have to be present when the dumpster is delivered?
- Not at all! In fact, most customers are not there when the dumpster is dropped off. Just let us know where you’d like the container placed and it’ll be there waiting for you.
Small, medium or large dumpsters – how does one choose? How do I know what I’ll need?
- If you’re not sure, give us a call and we’ll be glad to help you.
Are there items I can’t put in the dumpster?
- There are certain prohibited materials we cannot haul. Such items include any type of hazardous waste such as tires, batteries, paint, chemicals (industrial and household), animals (yes it’s happened before), etc. If you’re unsure about a certain item call us and we’ll be glad to answer any questions.
Can I purchase one of your dumpsters?
- Sorry but our dumpsters are to rent not purchase.
Did we miss your question?
- Not a problem, you can ask us on our contact page.
What kind of payments do you accept?
- Good ol’ cash is our preferred method if you’d like to pay by credit card please contact us and we’ll be able to assist. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.